1. For all bookings 50% of the tariff plus $30.00 booking fee is required as a deposit to confirm the booking and is payable within 48 hours from the date you make the booking. Balance of all outstanding monies is due 14 days prior to your arrival. Payment may be made by bank cheque (Jacka & Jeffries Pty. Ltd.) money order, MasterCard, Visa. A credit card fee of 2.15% applies on all credit card holiday transactions.
2. A guest registration form is required to be completed for all bookings. The registration form requests details of your name, address & driver’s licence number. If credit card details cannot be supplied a bond is payable with cash. The bond balance will be returned by electronic transfer ONLY within 14 working days of your departure. An increased bond may be incurred at our discretion.
3. All forward deposits are accepted on behalf of the present owners of the accommodation. Should ownership change, we cannot accept responsibility for arrangements or decisions made by the new owners. It shall also be a condition that every reservation remains subject to approval by the owner of the property. The booking is made in good faith but may be subject to change as maybe notified by the owner prior to the commencement of the booking. We regret that we cannot accept responsibility for the actions taken by the owner. Every reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation should this occur.
4. In the case of refurbishment or owners instructions, rental rates may be subject to increase without notice. Should this occur you will be notified immediately and given the opportunity to pay the difference in tariff or receive a full refund of your deposit. We will also offer you alternate accommodation if possible.
5. With the high demand of annual CHRISTMAS bookings, a holding deposit of 50% is payable immediately, the balance of the deposit must be paid by 31 October. Cancellation of booking may apply without notice, if final payment is not received by this date.
6.All bookings will incur a $30.00 booking fee per property. Any bookings cancelled will not receive a booking fee refund.
7.No applicant under the age of 21 will be permitted to occupy holiday properties unless accompanied by an adult. “Schoolies” bookings are not accepted. Beach Breaks Bellarine has the right to cancel the booking immediately and the full amount of the accommodation will not be refunded. Beach Breaks Bellarine will also evict all persons from the property immediately. In addition, Beach Breaks Bellarine will be entitled to claim the bond where any cleaning is required or damage results to the premises
8.Beach Breaks Bellarine participates in the Bad Book register. By accepting this booking you hereby agree that if you, or any occupant covered by this booking, including guests, breach our terms and conditions that your name, phone number and email address along with details of the breach/ breaches may be disclosed to the property landlord and/or other agents participating in the Bad Book register. Beach Breaks Bellarine reserves the right to cancel bookings where a guest may be registered on Bad Books.
9.Cancellations – In the event of you cancelling your holiday booking for any reason whatsoever, it will be a condition that no refund will be made unless, and until, the premises are re-let by one booking for the full rental period. A service fee of $75 will apply to all cancelled bookings. If the property is not relet the deposit is forfeited. If you shorten your stay, the unused portion of your rental is not refundable
10.Your holiday property is available from 2.00pm on your day of arrival. Check out time is strictly 10.00am on the day of departure or the tenant will be charged an additional night.
11.Each property is equipped for a specific number of holiday makers. No mattresses, tents or caravans, or more cars then the property accommodates are allowed. If this is not followed you may be asked to leave and no monies will be refunded to the applicant. It is against Health Department regulations for more persons to occupy a property then there are beds to accommodate them.
12.Holiday properties are equipped with blankets/doonas and pillows, however please remember to bring your own personal linen including sheets, pillow cases, towels and tea towels unless otherwise specified. Other items you should bring with you are soaps, dishwashing liquid, toilet paper etc. Linen Hire is available through Beach Breaks Bellarine.
13.Our housekeeper has prepared your property to a high standard. We ask in turn that you show consideration by being neat and tidy and placing wrapped garbage in the bins provided. Bins need to be taken out for collection on the night before collection. See House Rules of property for collection nights. If the council bins are not left out an additional fee of a minimum $50.00 will be charged. Boxes of rubbish left by the garbage bin will not be picked up and we ask that you dispose of excess rubbish at the council tip.
14.Bonds- You will be charged a minimum bond of $500 - $2000 on all bookings. Bonds are payable via a credit card pre-authorisation that will be held in our office throughout your stay
15.Everyone on holidays likes to “party”, however we must stress that excessive noise or behaviour that is effecting neighbours’ peace, comfort or privacy will be not be tolerated. Guests that are making excess noise or damaging the property will be asked to leave the property immediately.
16.Continual noise complaints will result in eviction from the property. Occupations of premises which, Beach Breaks Bellarine deems has caused nuisance or annoyance to neighbouring or adjoining occupiers will be terminated immediately and the full bond forfeited and any costs incurred following misuse of the premises will be payable by the guest or charged against the credit card tendered.
17.You must not tamper with or change a door lock in the premises. If you lock yourself out, a call-out-fee of $100.00 will be charged for after hours, weekends and public holidays to unlock the premises. In the event of lost keys, the guest will be required to pay for the change/replacement of keys/fob/swipe.
18.All damages, breakages or losses to the property, furniture and furnishings need to be reported to the agency immediately. Should you discover a fault or breakage when you arrive, please advise us or we will consider those the responsibility of the current guest and charge accordingly. Funds will be deducted from the bond if we need to claim, which may include, but is not limited to, the following: excess cleaning fees, damages or breakages, excess garbage removal, late check out. When the total amount exceeds $150.00, an agency fee of $50.00 applies.
19.Property descriptions on the internet and telephone enquiries are made in good faith. No responsibility can be accepted for omissions, errors or mis-descriptions.
20.A $50.00 BBQ cleaning fee will be charged for uncleaned BBQ’s.
21.Pets - Many properties are strictly no pets at all, whereas other properties are more lenient – please check with us on available pet friendly properties. We encourage you to keep your pet outside when holidaying with us. If your pet needs to be indoors, please ask our staff about conditions.
22.Tariffs are current and are subject to change without notice.
23.Smoking is not permitted in any holiday property.
24.If on arrival by a guest the premises are unclean, or it comes to the attention of the guest that the premises have been damaged, the guest must promptly notify Beach Breaks Bellarine and allow Beach Breaks Bellarine or its agents, contractors or employees access to the premises for the purposes of inspection or repair.
25.Beach Breaks Bellarine and the owner of the premises are not responsible for, and guests hereby release them from any liability in respect of, any injury, debt, damage loss, cost, delay, expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond Beach Breaks Bellarine or the owner’s control.
26.Any repairs, maintenance or service reported and requested by guests to be effected to the premises or any equipment provided at the premises, and/or deemed necessary by Beach Breaks Bellarine, will be effected as soon as practicable, however no recompense will be negotiated due to the failure of any services, equipment or other contents provided at the premises. Guests are required to allow repair and or service personnel to enter the premises during reasonable hours by arrangement ( and at any time in an emergency ) for the purposes of conducting any repairs, maintenance or service. Guests requesting a service call which is subsequently found not to be required will be charged the applicable service call-out fee.
27.In the event of any renovation/ building work being carried out near the holiday premises, such work is beyond the control of Beach Breaks Bellarine and the owner and Beach Breaks Bellarine cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance, noise or inconvenience guests may suffer as a result. No discount will be negotiated in these circumstances.
28.The Owners & Beach Breaks Bellarine accept no liability for 3rd party incidents such as power failures, floods and/or any natural disasters.